The issue of Succession Planning in any business is critical, perhaps even more so in family businesses as the business may well hold the key to a legacy of ongoing wealth and employment for future generations. All too often this difficult process is approached with either minimal planning or with unrealistic expectations of current and future stakeholders. It is vital to build value and equity in your company by creating unique products, services, relationships and distribution channels, building an intellectual property portfolio and expanding your customer base. Whilst doing this it is also vital to be planning every step of the way for appropriate exit strategies and succession
FINH, as “Accountancy Based experts in FULLY INTEGRATED FAMILY BUSINESS” have a proven track record in succession planning can help you do this by:
- Helping you to bring clarity to your available options and then choose the right option eg Senior Management buy-in, grooming future generations for both ownership and/or management capacity, Business Sale, merger, a buyout or liquidation of assets
- Work with you to plan this every step of the way
- Ensure you maximize the value of your family group and business at any time, integrating all of the interrelationships.
- Working with various family branches and their members
Recent client case studies
- Scanning Systems Australia. Post-Retirement Exit: Structuring a Family Business for Sale. Read more >>