Introducing the single most significant advancement for family business in 50 years.
Family business is a complex, entangled web of ownership, employee and family relationships.
And managing an expanding family business has always involved trying to bring all the unique and varying issues together in one cohesive whole.
As a manager, you have a lot of specific information and advice coming from various specialists who communicate with you, but do not communicate with each other.
It has been said that running a family business is a bit like trying to do a 5,000 piece jigsaw puzzle when your left hand doesn’t know what your right hand is doing.
At FINH our teams 40 years of combined experience working with family business and the wealth services industry has led us to a remarkable solution.
We have called it FULLY INTEGRATED FAMILY BUSINESS, and our clients tell us it is both a revolution and a revelation. It integrates the areas of Business Strategy, Accounting and Tax Planning, Wealth Management and Investment, Valuation and Succession, and Finance and Governance.
It is a concept based on a simple premise – when you’re dealing with the complex jigsaw puzzle that family business is, your left hand must know what your right hand is doing.
Consequently, the result of becoming a FULLY INTEGRATED FAMILY BUSINESS is having a level of family/business integration that you’ve never experienced and never thought possible.
It achieves remarkable clarity and co-ordination that will open your eyes to a whole new solution for all the things that make family business the complicated entity it can be, but need not be.
When you’re dealing with the complex jigsaw puzzle that family business is, your left hand must know what your right hand is doing.
Know the feeling?
Just imagine if suddenly everything fell into place for you tomorrow.
- Your Advisory Board (yes, you now have one) is pleased because strong Governance (yes, you now have it) ensures proper decision making right across the spectrum.
- All your family members are happy because they know exactly where they fit into the business scheme and company profit sharing.
- Your family’s sons and daughters are informed, motivated and educated to play important roles in the business.
- You are delighted because now, at last, you can have all the understandable, up to the minute precise information you’ve always needed but couldn’t get. It’s there, right at your fingertips whenever you ask for it to assist in making decisions.
- You are confident because all individual decisions are made on the basis of a common body of knowledge... which determines exactly how each facet impacts on all other facets.
- You will understand, and be able to effectively communicate, a robust method of valuing the business and be better able to allocate capital across the family group as you grow. With a sharpened approach to managing capital, you will be ready to take on desirable transactions such as a potential key management buy-in, or the sale of part or all of the business, with renewed confidence.
- Your bank is satisfied because your funding requirements dovetail with a rigorous valuation which covers the business, other assets and family wealth and relevant information is communicated to your bankers with clarity on time.
- Your family is gratified because their family values are reflected in areas of investment and in the creation and administration of a foundation which plays an important role in society.
- Your overall tax payments will become a pleasure to deal with, knowing you have justly paid your tax with full knowledge that you have availed the family group of all of the opportunities within the law to minimise those payments.
- Your sons and daughters have relevant and practical education and will be seasoned trustees with the family wealth when their time comes.
- And finally, you have complete peace of mind because the succession plans you’ve put in place not only ensure business success and longevity, but also fit perfectly with the abilities and aspirations of the individuals in the family.
That’s what becoming a FULLY INTEGRATED FAMILY BUSINESS means!
Each and every decision, no matter what it applies to, is now part of a Generational Business Plan which is totally comprehensive and gives you a clear pathway to the immediate and the future.
Recent Case Studies, Articles and Videos
Recent Case Studies