Deciding to establish your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund is an important step in taking control of your retirement and financial future. With over 40 years of industry experience the FINH team are well placed to be able to assist you in this area.
Via FUTURE FUND we provide varying levels of personalised Superannuation services to meet your changing needs:
Level 1 : Self Managed Super Fund Start Up: FINH will set up a Self Managed Superannuation Fund for those needing a Superannuation Fund for the first time. This service is based on a fixed fee.
Level 2: FINH manages Your Existing Self Managed Super Fund: FINH can provide the management and compliance requirements for an existing Self Managed Superannuation Fund. This includes management of all related paperwork, preparation and lodgement of tax returns, fund accounts and audits done on a regular periodic basis and year round technical advice from your Personal Account Manager. We can also provide a free and seamless transfer from other service providers. This service is based on a fixed annual fee.
Level 3: FINH provides full portfolio selection, management and reporting. This service is for the individual trustees of a Self Managed Superannuation Fund who are either time poor or lack the expertise to manage their investments.
The FINH team has over 40 years of combined expert investment experience enabling them to provide independently researched investment recommendations. The package also includes ongoing investment portfolio management, access to online live portfolio reporting and ongoing quarterly performance reporting.
The most important aspect of this level of service is you can choose a fee option where you pay us only when your fund positively performs. If your fund does not achieve a periodic positive return you don’t pay a cent in fees. Put another way your fee structure for this service will be directly correlated to your profit margin.
the FINH team has over 40 years of combined expert investment experience enabling them to provide independently researched investment recommendations.
FINH believes that considerable value for your Self Managed Super Fund can be created by:
- Selecting the right Superannuation alternative for you
- The availability of choice to superannuation trustees
- The continual education of trustees on the benefits and opportunities available through contributions, investments and retirement strategies
- Influencing investment decision making through robust research
- Maximising tax planning opportunities
In conjunction with our Australian Financial Services Licence, we provide:
- Objective advice on all superannuation
- Regular review of superannuation performance
- Sophisticated portfolio management and reporting that tracks all investments and provides daily performance reports, accessible by our client directly via the Internet.
- Comprehensive and independent wealth management advice Retirement income planning
- Superannuation planning (trustee and self-managed funds)
- Savings and wealth accumulation strategy
- Investment advice and gearing strategies
- Portfolio management and asset allocation advice
- Risk management, income protection and insurance planning
- Estate planning
FINH PTY LTD ABN: 29 079 236 169 Licence No: 352826 is hereby licensed as an Australian Financial Services Licensee pursuant to section 913B of the Corporations Act 2001 subject to the conditions and restrictions which are prescribed, and to the conditions contained in this licence. Please see our FSG for further reference.
The information contained in this website is of a general nature only. It is not based on your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. You should consider whether the information in this website is appropriate having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs.
You should consider the FINH PDS and Financial Services Guide before consulting with us or call on 07 3229 7333.